This is how all your days can be, you just have to follow this great yoga routine after getting up. The best part is that it won’t take you five minutes.
Lotus flower, 1 minute
The lotus flower pose is designed to open the hips and gain flexibility in the knees and ankles. You can start your day in a good mood if you practice this position. As it is calm, quiet, and you will relax completely. As you will see, it is shaped like a triangle and encourages the energy of knowledge, will and action; practically the energy of life. Before starting, warm up your hips slightly to avoid injury. This is what you have to do:
- Sit on the floor with your legs crossed and bent. Each foot should be under the thighs of the other leg.
- Once seated, stretch your back firmly.
- Hold in this position for a minute, inhale, exhale and relax.
Cobra, 30 seconds
This pose takes the tension off your lower back; furthermore, it balances the flow of sexual energy with umbilical energy. To do it, you have to follow these steps:
- You have to lie on your stomach with the palms of your hands under your shoulders, and the fingers pointed forward.
- Breathe out deeply a couple of times and then stretch your body from the bottom up.
- Next, press your pubic bone into the floor while tucking your tailbone inward.
- Take a breath and raise your chest without pressing the palms of your hands.
- Hold your body in this position for several breaths and relax.
- Now is the time to mobilize your back. Press down on the palms of your hands and continue to curve your spine to lift it up.
- Relax your shoulders and stretch your arms while your back continues to move.
- Stretch your upper neck and hold this pose for several breaths, expand your chest as you breathe in and lengthen your spine when you release it.
Downward facing dog, 30 seconds
With this position, you can eliminate stress, depression and fatigue to continue your day willingly. As if that were not enough, it relieves menstrual discomfort, headache and back pain. It is simply the perfect posture to clear yourself of bad vibes. Follow these steps to do this pose:
- Put your knees and hands on the ground. Make sure your knees are directly below your hips. On the other hand, your hands should be slightly forward than your shoulders.
- Feel the firm posture at the four points where you are leaning.
- Inhale as you bend your toes forward. Lean on them to lift your knees off the ground as you exhale.
- You should feel the weight of your body in your hands and on the front of your feet. In such a way that you will distribute your weight on them.
- Press your upper thighs back and bring your heels toward the floor as you exhale. Stretch your knees.
- Stretch your arms very well and keep your head between your arms in line with your spine. Roll your shoulders back so that your upper back forms a straight line with your arms.
- Your body should look like an inverted V.
- Hold the pose for 30 seconds while you breathe deeply.
Tree, 30 seconds
Do not be short of ideas because this posture is great to balance your mind and improve concentration. In addition, it strengthens and stretches your legs, arms and back. These are the steps you must follow to perform the tree pose and add it to your routine:
- Stand up straight and place your arms at the side of the body.
- Bend your right knee and bring your foot to the left thigh; make sure the plant is close to the root of the thigh.
- Your left leg should be extremely firm, try to find your balance.
- Once you have balanced your body, inhale and raise your arms over your head, bringing your palms together.
- Your whole body should be firm and stretched out as you inhale and exhale.
Finish the pose with a gentle exhale and voila!